NW Group is an industry leader in events across Australasia. Incorporating Oceania and Spyglass, we are proud to be the largest and most experienced events company in New Zealand.
We require Visual Technicians with comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the audio visual event industry for the pack-in, operation and pack out of Audio Visual events. This position will be full time based in Wellington .
Key responsibilities will include: pack-in, assembly, operation and pack-out of AV equipment, liaising with clients, and preparation of AV equipment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1-2 years in the audio visual industry
- A great attitude and a desire to improve
- Comprehensive knowledge of common audio-visual equipment with an emphasis on LED and projection technologies.
- Operational knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent customer service
- Comprehensive knowledge of AV industry best practices
- Thorough knowledge of computing, networking and presentation software
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and hold a full driver’s licence. The ability to work flexible hours is essential.
If this position interests you, please submit your application to email@example.com