The Royal New Zealand Ballet is a company of dynamic dancers from diverse backgrounds and presents a repertoire of classic and contemporary works both across the New Zealand and internationally.
We are seeking a Tour Manager to join our close-knit, high performing team to tour with the company as they travel around New Zealand and occasionally internationally sharing the joy of ballet with our audiences. This role manages all domestic and international touring administration and logistics including:
- accommodation and travel requirements
- health and safety and pastoral care support for touring staff
- contributing to long term planning of touring schedule and booking of venues
- managing budget requirements
- providing front of house service at venues
- providing organisational support for RNZB activities including performances, education and marketing and development activities
If you are passionate about the performing arts, love travelling, looking after people and have a special talent for remaining calm under pressure and are super organised and financially savvy this could be your dream role.
Ideally you will have a relevant tertiary qualification and at least two years’ experience working in an operations/logistics management or coordination role, preferably within an arts or arts-related environment.
A clean driving licence and the ability to travel is essential for this role.
For a position description please go to http://rnzb.org.nz/about/careers-and-auditions-2/. To apply please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a query about the role please contact Andrew Lees, Technical Director 021 808 658.
Applications close Friday 24 January 2020