A bit about the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our SkyCity Theatre, a rare role with a combination of administration and technical. Coordinating SkyCity Theatre Events and providing support to the Theatre Management and Operations team by being the first point of contact and ensuring all operations are coordinated effectively while producing a high level of stakeholder engagement and satisfaction. The role is 50/50 administration and technical and is a full time position.
- Liaise with clients on their requirements for events
- Communicate with various departments such as cleaning services, logistics, security to ensure all events run smoothly.
- Process invoices
- Prepare technical briefs for clients and staff
- Work to deadlines
Who am I?
- An all rounder who has strong administration skills along with a general technical understanding of lighting, sound and how a theatre works.
- Strong communicator with a customer service focus
- Flexible as there may be some work outside of normal business hours
- Previous experience working in theatre and events.
What’s great about working at SkyCity?
- A supportive and diverse company culture
- Work with people who care, are driven and energetic
- $2.50 cooked meals in our staff cafeteria (there’s some healthy salads as well)
- Heavily discounted staff car parking and dry cleaning
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Career progression
- Discounts at our outlets
At SkyCity, we believe there is strength in diversity which is why we encourage and support a diverse range of people in our workforce. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities, a safe and healthy work environment, and a sense of belonging to all people regardless of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs.
We’re looking for the best, if that’s you….apply online today here or for further information please call Sandi Riches on 09 363 6454 or email email@example.com