The Raye Freedman Arts Centre is a 258 seat auditorium situated in Newmarket Auckland in the grounds of Epsom Girls Grammar School. RFAC is the home the Music and Drama Departments of the school and also serves a wide range of performing arts clients across the community & private sectors.
We are seeking a multi-skilled technician with a focus on lighting to join our busy team. The successful applicant will work with others and independently, to provide lighting, sound and AV to support our varied clients.
As a RFAC technician you will be involved directly with client liaison, set-ups, pack-outs, rigging and onsite operation of equipment. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills through our professional development programmes.
The position is Auckland based as a contractor on a casual basis.
– Have previous/current LX, Sound and AV experience
– Excellent communication skills and interest in working in a diverse and inclusive environment.
– Be able to multi-task, trouble shoot & work well under pressure
– Computer literate – Windows and Mac operating systems. Qlab, PowerPoint, Keynote. Audio and Video editing software experience an advantage.
– Able to rig at heights – training given.
– Be available to work daytimes, evenings and weekends until no later than 11pm.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to Joanne Kelly, Theatre Manager Raye Freedman Arts Centre. Applications close on Monday 6th May 2019.