Metro Productions Technician and Warehouse Assistant – Wellington
This role is unique in that it provides opportunity to work across two vital parts of our business and is varied.
It is a combined/split role, that encompasses both the warehouse and technical aspects of Metro Productions Ltd.
The Production Technician assists in the professional day to day operation of Metro Productions Ltd by providing technical support and delivering the difference to our clients both onsite at jobs and at the base.
The Warehouse Assistant assists the warehouse coordinator and management with day to day running of the warehouse, maintenance, delivery support, checking out and checking in production jobs and other duties required to keep the warehouse up to spec with safe and functioning work space.
We are looking for a good team player, with a great can do attitude and the following skills
- Have a background within a warehouse environment with experience handling both compliance & health & safety requirements
- A minimum of 2 years in the event and entertainment industry
- A Diploma of Technical Production or relevant industry experience
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment with strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills within both internal / external environments – Managers/customers/ internal sales reps/warehouse staff/logistics companies
- High level of computer literacy – Word, Excel, Outlook, resource and database software
- Not be afraid to take on extra responsibility when required & must have ability & willingness to learn
- A self-managing approach with the ability to operate as an active team member
Desirable but not essential:
· Heavy Trade Licence Class 4
· Pyrotechnics Approved Handlers Certificate (No restrictions)
· First Aid certificate
· Forklift License
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and for an application form and Job Description.
If you are up for the role we would love to hear from you.