The Regent on Broadway is one of New Zealand’s premier performing arts facilities and we are looking for an experienced professional to take
over the position of Technical Manager. This is a key role within our organisation. The successful applicant will be responsible for the professional presentation all productions and events held and to maintain the high standard of event presentation for which the Regent on Broadway is recognised and for which our clients expect.
The Technical Manager will possess the following attributes.
- Sound knowledge in the Safe Working Practices in the New Zealand Theatre and Entertainment Industry.
- Certified skill in stage mechanics and rigging.
- A sound working knowledge in the art of stage lighting and its operation.
- A sound working knowledge in the art of audio design and operation.
- Excellent communication, organisational and management skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse range of clients and hires.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to commit to periods of extended hours of work.
It would be expected the successful candidate is familiar with MS with the ability to provide reports and documents relative to the role. The successful applicant will join a small but vibrant team who enjoy working in this exciting industry.
Applications should contain a detailed Curriculum vitae addressed to:
The Manager, Regent on Broadway, PO Box 1723 Palmerston North, or Email email@example.com. Applications close 5.00p Sunday 1st October.