Supplier Discounts are only available to ETNZ Platinum, Gold, Silver, & Bronze Members.
If you are an Affiliate or Coal member and wish to have access to these discounts, please contact us to review your membership tier.
Our assistance support program is now active, providing support in ensuring our mental wellbeing as we face these challenging times in the industry. ETNZ members now have access to professional counselling services that will help deal with any emotional, financial, family-related, or work-related challenges. Think of it as roadside assistance for your wellbeing. This service is currently free to all members* for up to three sessions per year, and like roadside assistance is available 24/7.
Access is simple: just call 0800 443 445, let them know that you are an ETNZ Member, and tell them your membership tier. We recommend you program this number into your phone, so it’s immediately ready should you need it, or if you need to pass it on to one of your colleagues who is also a member.
Reaching out and using the service is a strictly confidential and independent process. To help us monitor the effectiveness of the program, ETNZ will merely receive a number of the times the service is used.
As a society, we are notoriously poor at asking for help, and we have the dubious distinction of being the worst of all in this regard – highlighted by our historically higher rates of self-harm compared to other professions. We believe this initiative can provide some positive change.
The counselling support is very broad and comprehensive and provides the following 5 services :
1. Therapeutic Counselling
- Work Issues – i.e. pressure or stress, resilience, workplace change/challenges, communication, & career development
- Personal issues – i.e. family, relationship, health, goals, self-care, grief or loss
2. Financial mentoring
- i.e. tackling debt, understanding Kiwisaver, setting financial goals, making a budget, saving and investing, plans for retirement
3. Career direction
- i.e. work/life balance, career coaching and advice, options on moving upwards/sideways/externally or reducing hours, career training and advancement
4. Leadership coaching
- i.e. considering options arising from workplace matters, work on individual and organisation goals, learning self-assessing/self-coaching methods, providing stretch and growth mindset development
5. Professional Supervision
- an opportunity to improve work relationships, explore challenges and options, sharpen professional skills, plan self-care and wellness, etc.
All you need to do is call 0800 443 445, let them know that you are an ETNZ Member, and tell them your membership tier. You can then discuss what your needs are and what type of services is best for you.
*In the future this will only be available to ETNZ financial members: tiers Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
Purchase the software license for $99 USD rather than $125 USD. Contact email@example.com for more information and how to receive the discount.
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, Claude Heintz Design is making a temporary LXSeries Pro license available for free to anyone. The license can be installed in LXBeams or LXFree for Java (v2.3.5) and provides access to the full functions of LXSeries Pro during the current emergency. The emergency license will remain enabled through at least May of 2020. Click here for more information.