We are looking for a Storeperson / Delivery Driver to join our team. This is a permanent role – training under our current Head Storeman – with a view to take over the department in the fullness of time.
Daily Tasks Involved in the role:
- Receipt of Freight – checking off and recording inwards goods
- Dispatch of Freight – packing goods for delivery; recording freight records
- Deliveries – Local deliveries are done by truck or van
- Inventory management – Physically managing goods on the shelves. Lifting is required.
- Inventory management – keeping track of stock levels and reordering
- Keeping tracking of Vehicle maintenance (3 vehicles)
- Liaising with other departments for their needs
- Manual Driver’s License required
- Truck License an advantage (Class 2)
- Fork Lift license an advantage
- Good numeracy & literacy. Reasonable computer skills.
- Attention to detail a must
- Previous stores experience would be great
- Physical lifting is part of the job
- Punctual & Reliable
We want someone who is looking for a longterm role. We are a specialist Lighting company for Theatre, Live Events, Film & TV. Celebrating our 60th birthday this year. We are a medium sized company. Based in the CBD. Hours are generally M-F 8.30 -5
To apply follow the instructions in the trademe job listing