Grouse Lighting, based in Wellington, has been lighting events both locally and nationally since 1984. Recognised as one of New Zealand’s premier lighting hire and production companies; we work all manner of events from large scale theatre productions and rock and roll touring to rigging and event production services.
We have vacancies open for experienced and driven lighting technicians and project managers to work in a full-time role at the company.
We are interested in all ranges of experience and backgrounds, but some minimum requirements are listed below:
Outline of role:
– Install, operate, and remove a wide range of lighting and rigging systems.
– Work with project managers & other staff to realise larger events.
– Work closely with other companies and clients and cooperate in a friendly manner.
– Warehouse role prepping and returning equipment when not on a job.
– Lead smaller jobs or teams of casual staff.
– Operate lighting and be sole in charge of a wide range of events from corporate parties to music concerts.
– Be available to work all hours of the day/night/weekend.
Our ideal future employee will have:
– Full clean NZ driver license (class 2 preferable)
– Strong industry experience.
– Experience on GrandMA 2, Hog 4 & ETC consoles.
– EWP certificate.
– Working at heights qualification.
– EWRB certificate.
– Vectorworks CAD experience.
What we expect from you:
– Excellent communication skills.
– Patience with others.
– Calm when under pressure.
– Time management skills.
– Problem solver.
– Well-presented and professional manner.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in feel free to get in touch.
Grouse Lighting Aotearoa
3 Glover Street, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035
email@example.com | www.grouse.co.nz
04 473 1101