Bay Venues has an opportunity for an exceptional Production Coordinator to join the audio visual team based at Trustpower Baypark Arena. Reporting to the Audio Visual Manager, responsibilities include:
- Meeting with event organisers to design technical solutions for events
- Coordination of equipment and staffing schedules
- Oversee onsite event delivery team
- Providing administrative support including, quoting for events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the event and entertainment industry
- A high level of technical experience in Audio, Audio Visual and/or Lighting
- The ability to work independently to plan, coordinate and organise the production and staff for events
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across a number of teams
- Sound knowledge and experience in MS Office applications
- Ungerboeck and Vectorworks experience is desirable
- A solid understanding of health and safety in relation to the events industry
This is a fulltime role but the event industry is not always Monday to Friday so you’ll need to be adaptable and available to work variable hours when needed.
In return we offer the opportunity to work across a diverse array of events, we offer fantastic staff benefits, and you get to work with a small, dedicated, and passionate team.
To find out more about the role please contact Cian@bayvenues.co.nz or 0212419786
Closing 4th June 2021.