We do pixels, lots of pixels. Based in Christchurch, although we regularly work in Auckland and all around the country. We have large quantities of high res indoor LED as well as outdoor and projection. If you have a passion for high quality visual displays. We would love to have a chat to see how you might fit in.
We require an experienced video technician with a solid knowledge within the event industry for the pack-in, operation and pack out of LED and projection systems for live events. This position will be full time, based primarily in Christchurch, but as a lot of our work is around the country travel as required. The ability to work flexible hours is essential.
The job involves:
• Leading others on the prep, setup, operation and removal of LED and projection systems.
• Operation of equipment in both the live corporate and arts and entertainment sectors
• Equipment preparation, testing & repair
• Interpreting and implementing plans and technical schematics
• Assigning onsite tasks and responsibilities
• Working in with clients
• Ensuring best practices are followed
The ideal person will have:
• At least 2 years in the live events industry
• Good knowledge of video equipment i.e. projection, LED, rigging etc.
• High-level problem-solving ability
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Excellent customer service
• Good knowledge of video industry best practices
• Good knowledge of computing, networking and presentation software
• Willingness to learning new skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we can offer you:
• A full time minimum 40 hour per week role
• Work as part of a small team with opportunities to grow
• Ongoing compliance training certification as required – EWP, first aid, working at heights, heavy vehicle and forklift licenses etc.
• Ongoing opportunities to further your equipment knowledge base
• Variety – we do live concerts, theatre, exhibitions, conferences, gala dinners, television and products launches etc.
• Dynamic live events environment
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and hold a full driver’s licence.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to take on this role please submit your application to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 9th July 2021.