AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN
- Rotorua-based permanent position
- Requires a passion for technology & the AV industry
- Able to multi-task, trouble shoot & work well under pressure
We cater to a wide range of clients, events and services across the corporate, community & private sectors.
As an AV Tech you will be involved with set-ups, pack-outs, rigging and onsite operation of equipment at various venues and includes liaising with clients, presenters and venue staff.
We need an all-rounder who can help us deliver a complete audio visual service.
You will be someone with the following attributes:
- Previous/current AV technician experience with projection, audio and lighting know-how
- Computer savvy – PC (PowerPoint), and Mac (Keynote) also incorporating embedding videos, downloading online etc….
- Able to rig at heights
- Have a full drivers licence and can drive a manual vehicle
- Great communications skills and are well presented
- You will be customer focussed with an anything’s possible, professional attitude
Not for the work-shy – this role involves daytimes, evenings and weekend work. We pride ourselves on a high level of service, attention to detail, and going the extra mile for clients.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position
Contact Arnold on firstname.lastname@example.org