Audio Visual Coordinator
- Rotorua-based permanent position
- Requires an understanding of the AV industry technology
- A highly organised, exceptional attention to detail candidate required
Maybe you’ve had AV experience out on the floor but now you’re looking for a change in hours and are interested in an office role coordinating the AV for events; this could be the role for you.
You will be someone with the following attributes:
- Have knowledge and experience in the conference or events industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organised with good time management
- High levels of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail, with a love to double check.
- Can be adaptable to many event and client changes pre and during the event.
- Able to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure when it arises in this deadline driven environment
- Creative flair and ability to visualise room designs, layouts and stage sets
- An understanding of audio visual terminology as it applies to the event industry
- A desire to expand your knowledge in new technology, concepts and delivery going forward
- You will be customer focussed with an ‘anything’s possible’, professional attitude
- Team player who is happy to contribute across all areas
Some role responsibilities are:
- Handling enquiries and ascertaining AV requirements
- Quoting and sending proposals, with follow-ups
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Meeting clients requirements, budgets and expectations
- Ability to discuss room concepts, layouts and stage sets with clients
- Coordinating all aspects, logistics and details of the confirmed jobs
- Liaising with venues, suppliers, industry partners
- Preparing gear lists, runsheets and details for the techs
- Assisting the team with other event planning and related tasks
- Some general office duties as required
The role is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with some flexibility as events require.
We are a small team with a long standing reputation for excellence, quality, attention to detail, going the extra mile, and professional delivery of AV services from beginning to end.
We cater to a wide range of clients, events and services across the corporate, community & private sectors.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand and a full driver’s license may apply for this position.
Contact Deidre on firstname.lastname@example.org