We are looking for a Senior Technician who has passion and experience with video to come and join our dynamic and growing team at Bay Audio Visual. You will help lead the charge on all things video and visual, from camera mixing, content deployment as well as creative use of projectors and LED wall.
What you’ll do:
- Help us deliver incredible video experiences for our clients.
- Have a fantastic knowledge of video systems, switching systems, projectors and LED wall.
- Work collaboratively with the other technicians to execute events at a high standard.
- Leading production staff and liaising with clients at events
- On-site technical support and operation of events
- Pack-in, operation and pack-out of event technologies and equipment
- Preparation, maintenance and storage of event equipment
Skill needed to thrive:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- A high level of technical competency and experience in event production
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint desirable
- Willingness to support a diverse range of clients and events.
- Positive approach to change
- Strategic and collaborative thinking
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- A high level of self-drive, self-management and attention to detail
- Class 2, EWP and Working at Heights tickets would also be desirable
- We are a growing team with new opportunities presenting themselves every week.
- We offer numerous opportunities to grow your character, develop your skills and show off your creativity.
- We are unlike any other Production company, due to our nature as a CCO (council-controlled organisation) we find ourselves involved in a variety of event styles.
- BayVenues offers a number of benefits to its employees, from discounted Hot Pool and Gym access to subsidised food and drink at our cafes.
- We are intentional about work/life balance – we go hard to deliver excellent events but also make sure we are not endlessly burning the midnight oil.
Who We Are:
Bay Venues is a dynamic, inspiring organisation set within the stunning backdrop of the Bay of Plenty. We are the kaitiaki of 24 community facilities in Tauranga Moana and we are committed to creating the ultimate customer experience.
Bay Audio Visual designs technical solutions with state of the art equipment to enable the production of events primarily at Mercury Baypark Arena, and also in and around the Bay of Plenty region.
- Manaakitanga | Service.
- Whakawhanaungatanga | Relationships.
- Kaitiakitanga | Caring.
- He Toi Tangata | Excellence
Apply Today: https://bayvenuesjobs.co.nz/Vacancies/