Customer Service – Customer Facing (Call Centre & Customer Service)
Location: Wairau Valley, Auckland
An exciting position for a Technical Customer Support Representative to join our Auckland based Team.
The ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider, leaders and specialists in all facets of LED screen technology, visual media, architectural, entertainment, stage and studio lighting.
Within our team, an exciting and diverse position has become available for a Technical Customer Support Representative for immediate start based in Auckland.
A large focus of this role will be the aftersales support of entertainment and film lighting, lighting consoles and associated products such as wired and wireless dmx management, haze and fog machines, chain motors and truss products.
However, this is not limited to these products as visual products such as LED screens, video switching, and control products are also a major part of our business.
You will be responsible for:
- High level aftersales support to our existing client base
- Assisting the technical department with troubleshooting
- Assisting with QC checks prior to the dispatch of new goods to customers
- Assisting the sales team with product presentations to consultants and clients
- Customer technical training
- Active participation in trade shows, corporate events, showcase seminars etc.
- Design support – assisting customers with hardware design
- Providing proactive feedback to the sales team
- Internal admin duties as required
Our Key Requirements are:
- Proven technical experience – preferably in the entertainment, film lighting & visual technology related sector.
- Functional knowledge of professional commercial lighting products
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Great time management skills, ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Well presented with exceptional customer service focus
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Available for provincial and odd international travel
- Current driver’s license and passport
- A positive ‘Can Do’ and coachable attitude
You will be reporting to the New Zealand Branch ManagerTO APPLY
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to email@example.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting