Operations & Systems Coordinator - Maternity Leave Cover
Turner Centre, Kerikeri, Northland
Other (Administration & Office Support), Full time
We are looking for an Operation and Systems Coordinator for a ten month contract to cover maternity leave, with a strong interest in culture and the arts to join our small and vibrant team.
With an exciting programme of creative, commercial, community and corporate events, the role will have a core focus on operational health and safety, systems including contracts, policies and procedures, invoicing and quoting and assisting the GM with grant writing and maintenance coordination.
The role will ensure successful working relationships with all stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for our venue, events, staff and volunteers. You will be responsible for regular reviews of systems and processes to maximise their efficiency and effectiveness.
This contract position is 40 hours per week. If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply via the link below.
To develop, implement and coordinate operational systems including health and safety, user & hirer policies, event set up, show settlements and post event invoicing at the Turner Centre.
EXTENT OF CONTRACT:
This is a 40 hours per week contract for ten months to cover maternity leave, commencing on 12th June 2023.
Internal: General Manager; Event Coordinator; Admin and Volunteer Coordinator; Venue Technician; Marketing Coordinator External: Hirers, Artists, Promoters, Ticketing Agency, Technical Teams, Volunteers
Event Set Up, Ticketing, Programming:
Ability to set up ticketing, JV contracts and post show settlements with hirers. Contribute towards a diverse and balanced programme with the GM.
Invoicing & Quoting
Accurately invoicing hirers post events, ensuring prompt payment. Assist wider team during busy periods with quotes and bookings.
Health & Safety
Ability to implement and monitor health and safety compliance, including emergency evacuation protocols and training and related rules and regulations at the Turner Centre.
Policies and Procedures
Ability to develop and update hirer and user policies and procedures, various contracts, terms and conditions, forms and templates.
Software, Systems and Subscriptions
Manage and record active subscriptions at the Turner Centre, reviewing as needed and managing users, onboarding and offboarding.
Grants and Sponsorship
Supporting the GM with the planning and writing of grant applications, accountability reports and sponsorship proposals.
Various Operational Tasks Including:
- Management of cleaning schedule
- Documentation and coordination of ongoing maintenance
- Review of volunteer notes after events
- Art exhibition booking and management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and achievement of accuracy
- Strong financial and Xero experience around invoicing, understanding of GST
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly and competently (IVvy, Airtable, iTicket)
- Contract writing and negotiation skills
- Understanding of building maintenance
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Excellent time management and forward planning skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to carry out responsibilities independently
- Strong administrative skills and software knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Xero, GSuite/OneDrive, project management, adobe (for updating of forms)
- Have a positive attitude and be a strong team member
- Flexible approach to a small teams operations which requires “mucking in” from time to time