There has never been a better time to get on board with Bay Venues – a dynamic, inspiring organisation set within the stunning backdrop of the Bay of Plenty. We are the kaitiaki of 24 community facilities in Tauranga Moana and we are committed to creating the ultimate customer experience.
Bay Audio Visual has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our passionate team as an Event Technician – specialising in lighting. Bay Audio Visual designs technical solutions with state of the art equipment to enable the production of events primarily at Trustpower Baypark Arena, and also in and around the Bay of Plenty region.
You will be known as an effective communicator, have a high attention to detail and an absolute passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work flexibly as and when required. You value working in a team environment, bringing other people’s visions to life and creating an outstanding customer experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun team player who will be responsible for:
- Pack-in, operation and pack-out Lighting equipment for events
- Preparation, maintenance and storage of Lighting equipment
- Focussing and patching of the Lighting systems at events
- Operation and programming of lighting consoles
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace at all times
To be successful in this role you will need :
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A high level of technical competency and experience in Event lighting
- General experience in Rigging, Audio Visual and Audio would be desirable
- A high level of self-drive, self-management and attention to detail
- A current driver’s license. Class 2 licence desirable
- EWP and Working at Heights tickets would be desirable
If you love what you do, and want to love where you do it, this role is for you. Apply now.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Cian on 0212 419 786 or email@example.com